Pinterest

27 February 2009

Off The Rails & On The Road

"I hear that train a'comin', coming round the bend,
And I aint seen the sunshine, since I dont know when ..."
Since it is the birthdate of the Late Mr John Cash,
a rail-related post is required.
If His Beatness J.Kerouac 
had owned a Hello Kitty 
wheelie-bag, while ridin the rail, he would have 
photographed it having breakfast 
at the Ballarat Station Dining Room.

Those of you with sharp eyes will note 
the impressive Mars display in back of the KittyBag.  
The 'Rat is the home of Mars Confectionery, and 
they also own Whiskas, so stand by for chocolate-coated fish bars, or caramel flavoured catfood. Nothing would surprise me.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Annie

    Think I'll stick to the deep fryed Mars bar, otherwise known as the Glasgow coronary.

    xxx

    Pantsw

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm...those chips look good! Thanks for the postcard by the way. It's now stuck to my fridge door, covered in pawprints because it's directly on the cat's flightpath.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, I'll get off my arse and go explore that delicious looking dining room.
    Delicious from the decor...not the cat food....really...

    ReplyDelete
  4. 30 extra cents for tomato sauce! Bloody outrageous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to love Mars bars...sigh...for a few years I haven't been able to eat much chocolate...don't know why but I feel sick after it...I used to love it more than any other food...guess it was too good to last - and good that there are other good things to replace it with and just as bad for me.

    ReplyDelete